Category: News

New Member’s Portal Page!

As we continue to enhance our website and give our members the best possible support, we are proud to announce our new “Member’s Portal” page. The need to search through old emails is over, and now you can find all of the latest LCHBA news, events and announcements all on one page! Currently this page… Read more »

November 2016 Spike Appreciation Month

NAHB Chairman of the Board Ed Brady thanks Spikes for their dedication to recruiting and growing NAHB membership as part of 2016 Spike Appreciation Month.

Who are NAHB’s Associate Members?

Original Article By: Carmel Ford on July 5, 2016 Every year since 2008, the NAHB has conducted a member census in order to better understand the composition and characteristics of the people who belong to its organization.  In 2015, 68 percent of NAHB’s members were associate members—those indirectly involved in home building.  The remaining 32 percent… Read more »

National Purchasing Partners — Dental Plans

Save 10-60% on dental care Through our partnership with National Purchasing Partners (NPP), members receive a 15% discount and 3 months free on all dental savings plans. Choose from over 30 plans from healthcars brands you know and trust such as Cigna, Aetna and more! View the full brocuhere here: Dental Plans Nov 2016 Get Started!… Read more »

National Purchasing Partners – Skechers Direct

Receive 30% off OSHA Compliant footwear Through our partnership with National Purchasing Partners member receive 30% off Work and Corporate Casual styles by Skechers. View the brochure here: Skechers Brochure Get Started! Remember NPP membership is free for all members. Visit http://www.mynpp.com and click on “Join Now“ Select “Company” then your industry Select our association from the dropdown… Read more »

Advertise with us — New Castle Business Directory by the HBA

Looking to reach consumers and businesses in the New Castle, PA and surrounding areas? Then look no further than the Lawrence County HBA’s Business Directory. This new directory is completely interactive and is designed to be very consumer friendly. All of the ads that we offer are customizable to fit your needs, and may be… Read more »

2016 DOT Rules Seminar

This year’s DOT rules seminar held on October 20th was held at The New Castle School of Trades. This seminar was designed to educate the public about laws pertaining to: Licensing requirements Weight requirements Hitch requirements Proper load securement Physical requirements of drivers Inspections, chains, light and much more! The program consisted of a classroom… Read more »

Membership Updates — November 2016

This month’s recent membership updates, including new members, membership renewals and pending applications.

PBA Member Rebate Program

Free Member Benefit to Builder & Remodeler members of the PA Builders Association! There are currently over 50 of the country’s leading Manufacturer Brands participating in the Member Rebate Program offering the same rebates as the “Top-5 Builders” receive regardless of your volume. The Member Rebate Program is one of the fastest growing member benefits in PBA’s portfolio…. Read more »

Exciting Changes Are Coming!

As some of you may have noticed, our local website is finally growing up! A new IT Committe has been formed with the mission of increasing online exposure for both the association and its members. It is our belief that in order to compete against national track builders, we are hoping to help our local builders increase their online presence.

Builders Urge Caution Over The National Flood Insurance Program

Extreme flood insurance rate hikes and inaccurate floodplain maps drive up the cost of homeownership and threaten small businesses, the nation’s home builders told Congress today.